Lee County Reservations to Reopen Noon Wednesday
The Lee County Department of Health has approximately 1,800 doses of the coronavirus vaccine available for scheduled distribution on January 14 and 15. The phone line opens at noon Wednesday, Jan. 13, at 866-200-3468.
Please note that the phone number has changed.
Appointments will take place Thursday, January 14, 8 am - 6 pm; and Friday, January 15, 8 am - 6 pm.
The vaccinations will take place at:
Southwest Florida International Airport
North Parking Lot (across from old terminal)16000 Chamberlin ParkwayFt. Myers, FL 33913
- There is no fee for the vaccine.
- Plan to arrive no earlier than 45 minutes before your designated appointment time.
- Please bring government-issued identification (Healthcare workers bring a copy of your ID badge or a current paystub).
- Expedite the process and print and complete the FDOH Moderna vaccine screening and consent form before you arrive.
- Review information from Moderna on what to expect post-vaccination and information on the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- For more information about the COVID-19 vaccination in Lee County, Dial 2-1-1 or Call (239) 433-3900.
Continue to check the county's webpage or follow them on Facebook at @leecountyflbocc or Twitter at @flhealthlee.
WGCU is your trusted source for news and information in Southwest Florida. We are a nonprofit public service, and your support is more critical than ever. Keep public media strong and donate now. Thank you.